Delhi | Agra | Chambal | Lucknow | Varanasi
Discover the delights of Delhi and the magnificent Taj Mahal at Agra.
Visit the delightful wildlife resort of Chambal, haven for gharials, crocodiles, Gangetic dolphins, turtles, smooth-coated otters and hundreds of species of birds via a river safari. Explore the ancient temple complex of Bateshewar.
Travel to Lucknow to experience varied cultures, beautiful gardens, superb cuisine, music, poetry and local markets, as well as the iconic monuments of Avadh Nawabs. Then on to Varanasi, the religious capital of the Hindu faith. Explore the city and enjoy a boat trip along the sacred Ganges, visit the buried city of Sarnath, where Buddha preached. Take in a vast collection of ancient stupas and modern temples in addition to Asoka’s Pillar.
- Experience New Delhi and Agra
- Marvel at the Taj Mahal
- River Safari to Chambal Widlife Sanctuary
- Lucknow Dilkusha Gardens
- The prestigious La Martiniere College
- Monuments of Avadh Nawabs
- Imambaras Shrine
- Varanasi Boat Trip on the Ganges
- Visit the buried city of Sarnath
Optional 5 day extension tour to the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur and visit to Ranthambore National Park and see:
- Amber Fort gardens and marble rooms
- City Palace, home of traditional Rajasthani and Mughal artwork, jewels, textiles & arms
- Solar Observatory
- Ranthambore safaris to see the land of tigers
The rich religious inheritance of India
From £2,850 per person based on a shared room for departures in April.
Extension tour £595 pp
November to April
Internal transfers between destinations
This holiday is typical of the recommended itineraries that you can enjoy with NEI UK.
With our 'tailor made' holidays you can:
- Choose different hotels or resorts
- Add extra day tours and activities in the places you visit
- Combine with other itineraries and destinations
If you would like us to design the perfect holiday for you, we would love to help you. Just drop us a line and we can get started.
Call us on 01269 823355, or:
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
4 Gorsto Rd
Ammanford SA18 1UW
Tel. 01269 823355
Your holiday and money are safe with us. In addition to ATOL bonding, NEI UK are even more strongly bonded with the Travel Trust Association (TTA). Any money you pay to us is held in trust and only paid to us after you have returned from your trip.