Bangalore | Mysore | Coorg| Kabin | Telicheri & Kochi
See where your coffee and spices come from on this relaxing, but very different and informative tour to southern India.
Visit coffee and tea plantations and spice gardens to see peppercorns hanging on their vines… cardamom, ginger, turmeric, nutmegs and mace in profusion. See the fabulously illuminated Mysore City Palace… and the colourful carved gopuram, towering above the temple at the top of the temple on Chamundi Hill.
Stay at the very best plantation resorts in the heart of the jungle, a unique homestay and high quality hotels in the cities of Mysore and Bangalore.
- Coffee plantations
- Spice gardens
- Indian temples
- Mysore City Palace
- Stay in comfortable, well appointed jungle lodges
- cookery lessons from renowned international Indian chef
- Visit the ruins of an ancient civilisation in Hampi
- Extend your trip to the palm fringed beaches in Kerala
- Stay at a jungle lodge in a wildlife reserve and maybe see tigers
Plantsmen and gardeners
Culture & wildlife seekers
From £2,375 per person based on a shared room for departures in February.
November to April
Coffee harvesting in February
Luxury Hotels, wildlife resorts, Homestay
Transfers between destinations and hotels
Sightseeing and Local guides
Tour prices do not include international flights
This holiday is typical of the recommended itineraries that you can enjoy with NEI UK.
With our 'tailor made' holidays you can:
- Choose different hotels or resorts
- Add extra day tours and activities in the places you visit
- Combine with other itineraries and destinations
If you would like us to design the perfect holiday for you, we would love to help you. Just drop us a line and we can get started.
Call us on 01269 823355, or:
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
4 Gorsto Rd
Ammanford SA18 1UW
Tel. 01269 823355
Your holiday and money are safe with us. In addition to ATOL bonding, NEI UK are even more strongly bonded with the Travel Trust Association (TTA). Any money you pay to us is held in trust and only paid to us after you have returned from your trip.